Monday, April 20, 2015

Speeches in the making?!

Hello everyone!!!!! And welcome back to my blog:) I am very glad to be writing this week because much has happened. Mr.P announced to our class that speeches for our 20 time project are nearing, so we must begin to prepare for what we wish to talk about. Anxious to the thought of having to speech for 10 minutes straight, I have begun to brainstorm what I will be talking about. The angle I have decided to take is much different than I probably anticipated in the beginning of the year. It is truly amazing to think that I have accomplished a hidden goal I never realized I would reach. And, surprisingly I am very excited to share what I had learned from my project.

Anyways, I suppose I owe you all some sort of update.... Hmmmmm, I discovered the wonderful world of blogging through my friend and I am actually very interested in reading daily blogs. I love how personable blogs can be to their audience. As for my film/photography I had made much progress. I have taken numerous photo shoots that I am so incredibly proud of!!!! It is amazing to look back and see all the progress I have made in my photography. My 20 time project is winding down, sadly, but it has opened many doors to my furture! Have a wonderful next couple weeks, and I will talk to you all very soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment